Is Coffee bad for me? Is coffee bad for me? We have long viewed coffee with suspicion. It was first introduced in Italy in the 17th century, but is coffee bad for me? When it was first introduced it was associated with political dissent and infamous coffee houses. Nowadays, coffee (caffeine) is commonly thought of as a […]
About Kathy Harris
Kathy works as a naturopath, Western medical herbalist, nutritionist and homoeopath. She treats a wide variety of complaints, from acute colds and flu to serious and chronic diseases, including allergies, gastrointestinal symptoms, menstrual or menopausal problems, men’s health, cardiovascular issues, autoimmune diseases.
She is a trained Fertility Management Counsellor and has assisted many couples to become pregnant. She also loves to guide people, especially babies and children, in how to achieve optimum health.
Entries by Kathy Harris
Feeling tired? Could be your thyroid. Our thyroid plays a key role in our body’s ability to function. Yet lifestyle factors like stress and diet can throw our thyroid out of balance and affect our body in a number of ways. A tired mother Sally*, a 36-year-old mother of two young children, had been feeling […]
- Nick Bassal – Wholistic GP, Mindfulness Psychotherapy
- Michael Cleary – GP, Homeopathy
- Deborah Cooper – Naturopath
- Kathy Harris – Sydney Naturopath, Functional Testing
- Jen Hart – Osteopathy, currently on maternity leave
- Steven Judge – Clinical Naturopathy
- Vincent King – Sydney Osteopathy
- Hannah Mills – Osteopathy
- Tanya Newton – Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Marie Paek – Sydney Integrative GP, Psychotherapy
- Suzi Wigge
1st Floor, 17 Randle Street
Surry Hills NSW 2010
(02) 9211 3811.
Mon — Fri: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 1pm