Conventional medical treatment for fibromyalgia is pain relief with analgesics, but a different approach may be to consider helping fibromyalgia pain with homeopathy. Jenny*, a 45 year-old woman first came to the Wholistic Medical Centre with a diagnosis of fibromyalgia. She had seen her GP beforehand because she had widespread muscle pain and was finding […]
About Michael Cleary
M.B., B.S. M.F.Hom
Practising: Homoeopathy, General medical practice
Michael has found that the best results in homoeopathy are obtained by using constitutional remedies. These are remedies which suit the patients makeup. It is possible to learn how to use these remedies to not only treat the person with their presenting illness, but also to use them as a preventative tool for future health problems.
Dr Cleary has 25 years experience in treating many illnesses, including: digestive problems; irritable bowel; chronic allergic conditions, such as hayfever and sinus, skin complaints; menstrual and menopausal symptoms; mens issues; as well as the many illnesses and issues for which a diagnosis is not known or unclear.
Entries by Michael Cleary
OVERCOME DEPRESSION WITH HOMEOPATHY Mainstream medicine and natural medicine approach dis-ease in the body in markedly different ways. Rebecca* presented to the Wholistic Medical Centre with a range of symptoms. She initially sought advice within mainstream medicine, yet the treatment options offered felt overwhelming and drastic: surgery for ingrown toenails, anti-depressants for […]
- Nick Bassal – Wholistic GP, Mindfulness Psychotherapy
- Michael Cleary – GP, Homeopathy
- Deborah Cooper – Naturopath
- Kathy Harris – Sydney Naturopath, Functional Testing
- Jen Hart – Osteopathy, currently on maternity leave
- Steven Judge – Clinical Naturopathy
- Vincent King – Sydney Osteopathy
- Hannah Mills – Osteopathy
- Tanya Newton – Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Marie Paek – Sydney Integrative GP, Psychotherapy
- Suzi Wigge
1st Floor, 17 Randle Street
Surry Hills NSW 2010
(02) 9211 3811.
Mon — Fri: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 1pm