Turn the volume down on chronic persistent pain When persistent pain is part of daily life It is only recently that the complexities of chronic pain have been the subject of investigation. As a result, pain medicine is moving into a new era with the deeper insights that are emerging from this research. See the […]
About Vincent King
Vincent combines osteopathy with his experience as a massage therapist. Using safe and effective hands-on treatments of the joints, ligaments, muscles and connective tissue; combined with rehabilitation exercises and assessment of lifestyle/occupational factors that contribute to musculoskeletal complaints.
Commonly treated musculoskeletal complaints include back and neck pain, headaches, strain and sporting injuries. Vincent believes in an integrated approach, involving other health professionals to obtain the best results.
Entries by Vincent King
Many of us experience headaches from time to time. Yet often at peak times of stress in our lives – like tight deadlines at work – they can be impossible to shift for days and even weeks at a time. These tension-type headaches can be incredibly debilitating and limit our ability to function properly […]
- Nick Bassal – Wholistic GP, Mindfulness Psychotherapy
- Michael Cleary – GP, Homeopathy
- Deborah Cooper – Naturopath
- Kathy Harris – Sydney Naturopath, Functional Testing
- Jen Hart – Osteopathy, currently on maternity leave
- Steven Judge – Clinical Naturopathy
- Vincent King – Sydney Osteopathy
- Hannah Mills – Osteopathy
- Tanya Newton – Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Marie Paek – Sydney Integrative GP, Psychotherapy
- Suzi Wigge
1st Floor, 17 Randle Street
Surry Hills NSW 2010
(02) 9211 3811.
Mon — Fri: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 1pm