Sky Stewart has been practicing as a clinical Naturopath and Nutritionist since 2002. She uses an evidence-based approach to holistic medicine utilising the best of modern Naturopathic science coupled with traditional knowledge.
Sky is skilled in being a health detective and in uncovering the various drivers of ill health in complex and chronic cases. She uses standard pathology testing as well as functional testing as needed, to gain a deeper understanding of the complexities of health and wellbeing.
Each patient is approached as an opportunity to provide long-lasting change by providing the tools to improve and manage their health for the long term. Sky takes on each case with fresh eyes and makes note of the individuality of each patient, treating accordingly.
With a whole hearted commitment to excellence in her practice, Sky has continually participated in many forms of ongoing post-graduate education since her graduation. She draws on her extensive experience and considerable knowledge to piece together the puzzle of any complex health picture.
Sky has a broad experience base and has worked with a large range of different conditions. She has a special interest in Mental Health including:
- depression and mood disorders
- anxiety and panic
- stress management
- exhaustion, fatigue and adrenal burnout
- inner tension, anger and irritability
- pyroluria/pyrrole disorder
Some of the other areas Sky has extensive experience with include:
- glandular fever, EBV
- chronic fatigue/post-viral syndrome
- recurrent infections – colds, flus, cold sores, UTI’s etc
- auto-immune thyroid conditions – Hashimotos etc
- allergies, hayfever, hives
- chronic immune conditions such as sinusitis, recurrent bronchitis
- IBS, constipation, diarrhea
- gut infections (Blastocystis, B.fragilis etc)
- Gilbert’s syndrome
- food intolerances
Female reproductive system
- PCO and PCOS
- menstrual symptoms
- fertility, preconception and pregnancy support
- menopause and peri-menopause
- migraines and chronic headaches
- heavy metal issues
- nutritional deficiencies
- wellness support and general health checks
- histamine imbalances
- methylation and MTHFR
Sky graduated in 2002 and immediately jumped into clinical practice in a busy clinic in Annandale before establishing her own large wellness centre in Newtown in 2005. Sky practiced in, and ran the clinic for over 13 years where she continued to see clients and build on her experience and knowledge base. She started practice at the Wholistic Medical Centre in 2016.
Sky has had the rewarding opportunity of mentoring many new graduates and of providing external clinic supervision for Naturopathic students as a part of their course work.
Should you have to change your appointment to another day or cancel it for any reason, you will need to ring 9211 3811 at least 24 hours prior, otherwise a cancellation fee will apply as follows:
- More than 1 business day notice: no charge
- Less than 1 business day notice: 50% of appointment fee charged
- Missed appointment: 50% of appointment fee charged