Tanya uses the holistic philosophy of traditional Chinese medicine to restore health, balance and vitality.
You are here: Home / Acupuncture
Suzi is an integrative medicine practitioner who combines orthodox medicine with a range of natural therapies targeting root causes of health problems.
I support pregnant and post-natal women, couples seeking fertility and IVF support, babies and children, as well as all aspects of women’s health. I use acupuncture and Chinese medicine to achieve improved health and wellness, which seeks to address the root cause of your issue.
- Nick Bassal – Wholistic GP, Mindfulness Psychotherapy
- Michael Cleary – GP, Homeopathy
- Deborah Cooper – Naturopath
- Tanya Newton – Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Suzi Wigge
- Vincent King – Sydney Osteopathy
- Kathy Harris – Sydney Naturopath, Functional Testing
- Jen Hart – Osteopathy, currently on maternity leave
- Marie Paek – Sydney Integrative GP, Psychotherapy
- Hannah Mills – Osteopathy
- Steven Judge – Clinical Naturopathy
- Rebecca Mar Young
1st Floor, 17 Randle Street
Surry Hills NSW 2010
(02) 9211 3811.
Mon — Fri: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 1pm