Nick founded the Wholistic Medical Centre in 1977. His depth of experience about the best combinations of conventional and complementary therapies enables him to tailor treatment plans for each individual that maximise the chances of success.
Dr Cleary has 25 years experience in treating many illnesses.
Marie practices functional/integrative medicine to address complex and chronic health issues. She is also adept at looking at the workings of the mind and is a practicing mindfulness based , body-oriented psychotherapist.
Dr Mark Robertson decided years ago that mainstream medicine was good to treat acute problems but wasn’t cutting it for complex chronic or preventative issues.
Suzi is an integrative medicine practitioner who combines orthodox medicine with a range of natural therapies targeting root causes of health problems.
- Nick Bassal
- Michael Cleary
- Deborah Cooper
- Kathy Harris – Sydney Naturopath, Functional Testing
- Jen Hart – currently on maternity leave
- Vincent King – Sydney Osteopath
- Hannah Mills
- Tanya Newton (Majzoub) – Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Marie Paek – Integrative GP including Psychotherapy
- Mark Robertson – Integrative GP Surry Hills
- Sky Stewart
- Suzi Wigge
1st Floor, 17 Randle Street
Surry Hills NSW 2010
(02) 9211 3811.
Mon — Fri: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 1pm