Nick founded the Wholistic Medical Centre in 1977. His depth of experience about the best combinations of conventional and complementary therapies enables him to tailor treatment plans for each individual that maximise the chances of success.
You are here: Home / General Medical Practice
Dr Cleary has 25 years experience in treating many illnesses.
Marie practices functional/integrative medicine to address complex and chronic health issues. She is also adept at looking at the workings of the mind and is a practicing mindfulness based , body-oriented psychotherapist.
Suzi is an integrative medicine practitioner who combines orthodox medicine with a range of natural therapies targeting root causes of health problems.
- Nick Bassal – Wholistic GP, Mindfulness Psychotherapy
- Michael Cleary – GP, Homeopathy
- Deborah Cooper – Naturopath
- Tanya Newton – Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Suzi Wigge
- Vincent King – Sydney Osteopathy
- Kathy Harris – Sydney Naturopath, Functional Testing
- Jen Hart – Osteopathy, currently on maternity leave
- Marie Paek – Sydney Integrative GP, Psychotherapy
- Hannah Mills – Osteopathy
- Steven Judge – Clinical Naturopathy
- Rebecca Mar Young
1st Floor, 17 Randle Street
Surry Hills NSW 2010
(02) 9211 3811.
Mon — Fri: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 1pm