Rebecca Bau is an acupuncturist, Chinese herbalist and Lohan Qigong practitioner who brings wonderful skills in Acupuncture, Japanese Acupuncture, Moxibustion, Shonishin, Chinese herbal medicine and Lohan Qigong.
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud admin_wmc contributed a whooping 6 entries.
Entries by admin_wmc
We are pleased to introduce you to Simone Jeffries who is joining our team at the Wholistic Medical Centre in March 2020.
Ingredients 1 Fennel bulb 1 Head of broccoli 1 Zucchini 1 Bunch of English Spinach 1 Bunch of Parsley – keep a little parsley to garnish. 4 Cloves of garlic 1 Tbspn olive oil 1 Tin of Chickpeas 440g 2-3 cups of stock (Vege or chicken – you choose) Salt & pepper to taste Optional […]
On a trip to Canberra I hired an ebike to ”pootle” around (a term I had not come across before but my friend assured me was the correct description for ambling around on a bicycle with no express purpose or intention). It was love at first sight – the Kalkhoff was a step-through with a […]
Warm welcome to Dr Amy Gajjar
Is your work week so busy you are finding it had to make an appointment to attend to your back pain or headache? Wholistic Medical Centre offers osteopathy on Saturdays from 9am to 2pm. Osteopath available: Vincent King, Dip H.Sc (Massage) B. App. Sc. M.Ost
- Nick Bassal – Wholistic GP, Mindfulness Psychotherapy
- Tanya Newton – Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Rebecca Bau – Japanese and Chinese Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Lohan Qigong
- Suzi Wigge – Sydney Integrative GP, Anti-ageing and Nutritional Medicine, Chinese Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture
- Vincent King – Sydney Osteopathy
- Marie Paek – Sydney Integrative GP, Psychotherapy
- Steven Judge – Clinical Naturopathy
- Kyla Mayer – Pregnancy & Remedial Massage, Lactation Consultant, Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Ameeta (Amy) Gajjar – Integrative GP, Coaching, Yoga and Ayurveda
- Simone Jeffries – Sydney Naturopath
- Manmohan (Mona) Kaur – Sydney Integrative GP
1st Floor, 17 Randle Street
Surry Hills NSW 2010
(02) 9211 3811.
Mon — Fri: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 1pm