Fertility Massage Therapy is a deep, yet gentle and non-invasive therapy that works by bringing the organs within the abdominal area back into alignment, releasing pressure and strengthening the surrounding muscles and ligaments.
About Kyla Mayer
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Kyla Mayer contributed a whooping 6 entries.
Entries by Kyla Mayer
After the Birth. What now? Tips to help you through the Golden Month.
In traditional Chinese medicine the month after your baby arrives is is known as the golden month and new mothers are given special care, food and support until they feel recovered. This month is seen as providing valuable health benefits and allowing a new mother to adjust to her new role regardless if this is her first or third child.
When baby won’t turn
Men, women, and teens can experience restricted movement due to shoulder pain Shoulder pain can impact on your day. It can disrupt your sleep and make the simplest actions like brushing your hair or reaching for items on the top shelf of the pantry unbearable. What can be done to break the cycle of shoulder […]
Sleep difficulties during pregnancy; massage can help
Regular pregnancy massage by a trained and experienced masseuse can bring relief of discomfort.
- Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Counselling and Psychotherapy
- General Medical Practice
- Integrative Medicine
- Japanese Acupuncture
- Naturopathy for Acute Care
- Nutritional Medicine
- Paediatric Acupuncture
- Remedial massage, Pregnancy massage
- Western Herbal Medicine
- Nick Bassal – Wholistic GP, Mindfulness Psychotherapy
- Deborah Cooper – Naturopath, Nutritionist, Herbalist
- Tanya Newton – Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Suzi Wigge – Sydney Integrative GP, Anti-ageing and Nutritional Medicine, Chinese Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture
- Vincent King – Sydney Osteopathy
- Marie Paek – Sydney Integrative GP, Psychotherapy
- Steven Judge – Clinical Naturopathy
- Rebecca Mar Young – Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, Japanese Acupuncture, Paediatric Acupuncture
- Kyla Mayer – Pregnancy & Remedial Massage, Lactation Consultant, Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Ameeta (Amy) Gajjar – Integrative GP, Coaching, Yoga and Ayurveda
- Rebecca Bau – Japanese and Chinese Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Lohan Qigong
- Simone Jeffries – Sydney Naturopath
1st Floor, 17 Randle Street
Surry Hills NSW 2010
(02) 9211 3811.
Mon — Fri: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 1pm