Depression in men – it takes courage to seek help Picture the worst person you can imagine whispering the cruelest things in your ear. Now picture yourself believing every single word. To try and get away from that person, you start isolating yourself from everyone. But that person is actually thoughts inside your head and […]
About Marie Paek
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Marie Paek contributed a whooping 2 entries.
Entries by Marie Paek
Sally* is a 50 year old woman who came to see me in Surry Hills after a month of having severe panic attacks. These started first thing in the morning. She experienced shortness of breath, tightness in her chest, racing heart, trembling hands and legs, nervous sensations in the belly, irregular breathing and a sense of suffocation and impending doom. Often there would be no trigger for these panic symptoms. Sally* is a 50 year old woman who came to see me in Surry Hills after a month of having severe panic attacks. These started first thing in the morning. She experienced shortness of breath, tightness in her chest, racing heart, trembling hands and legs, nervous sensations in the belly, irregular breathing and a sense of suffocation and impending doom. These panic feelings were impacting her ability to work effectively and maintain a social life.
Sally was interested in helping herself as much as she could. Although she came to see me as a GP, she did not want to use medication unless it was absolutely necessary; she preferred to turn to mindfulness psychotherapy to help her.
- Nick Bassal – Wholistic GP, Mindfulness Psychotherapy
- Deborah Cooper – Naturopath
- Tanya Newton – Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Suzi Wigge – Sydney Integrative GP, Anti-ageing and Nutritional Medicine, Chinese Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture
- Vincent King – Sydney Osteopathy
- Kathy Harris – Sydney Naturopath, Functional Testing
- Marie Paek – Sydney Integrative GP, Psychotherapy
- Steven Judge – Clinical Naturopathy
- Rebecca Mar Young – Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, Japanese Acupuncture, Paediatric Acupuncture
- Kyla Mayer – Pregnancy & Remedial Massage, Lactation Consultant, Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Ameeta (Amy) Gajjar – Integrative GP, Coaching, Yoga and Ayurveda
- Itab Awad-Stratti – Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Rebecca Bau – Japanese and Chinese Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Lohan Qigong
1st Floor, 17 Randle Street
Surry Hills NSW 2010
(02) 9211 3811.
Mon — Fri: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 1pm