Some women radiate good health because of simple everyday choices based on a deep understanding of what their mind, body and soul need to maintain good health.
About Simone Jeffries
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Simone Jeffries contributed a whooping 4 entries.
Entries by Simone Jeffries
Vaginal bacteria are part of the vaginal immune system. When vaginal bacteria become out of balance, other infections can occur, and you become at a greater risk of contracting an STI. To maintain a healthy vaginal microbiome, it is necessary to maintain the pH (acidity/alkalinity) of the vagina. Imbalanced vaginal microbiome can also contribute to infertility in some women.
Anxiety, heart palpitations, hot flushes, and sweating through your pyjamas and sheets at night. These are common experiences for women during perimenopause. But did you know that higher stress levels often correlate with worse symptoms? This is why I like to recommend adrenal support during the menopause transition.
SIBO is an acronym for Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth. This is a condition where normal bacteria that usually live in the large intestine can become trapped and cause havoc in the small intestine.
- Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Counselling and Psychotherapy
- General Medical Practice
- Integrative Medicine
- Japanese Acupuncture
- Medical Cannabis
- Naturopathy for Acute Care
- Nutritional Medicine
- Paediatric Acupuncture
- Remedial massage, Pregnancy massage
- Western Herbal Medicine
- Nick Bassal – Wholistic GP, Mindfulness Psychotherapy
- Deborah Cooper – Naturopath, Nutritionist, Herbalist
- Tanya Newton – Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Suzi Wigge – Sydney Integrative GP, Anti-ageing and Nutritional Medicine, Chinese Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture
- Vincent King – Sydney Osteopathy
- Marie Paek – Sydney Integrative GP, Psychotherapy
- Steven Judge – Clinical Naturopathy
- Rebecca Mar Young – Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, Japanese Acupuncture, Paediatric Acupuncture
- Kyla Mayer – Pregnancy & Remedial Massage, Lactation Consultant, Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Ameeta (Amy) Gajjar – Integrative GP, Coaching, Yoga and Ayurveda
- Simone Jeffries – Sydney Naturopath
1st Floor, 17 Randle Street
Surry Hills NSW 2010
(02) 9211 3811.
Mon — Fri: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 1pm