Restoring the emotional and physical wellbeing of women through pregnancy and life
Kyla has a special interest in pregnancy & remedial massage, lactation support, pregnancy, women’s health, fertility, acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine.
Kyla graduated from the University of Technology, Sydney. She subsequently worked at the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital in Sydney and practices as a midwife.
It was during theses years that her interest in complementary medicine & bodywork began.
Her passions are pregnancy & breastfeeding support & with her vast knowledge as a midwife & lactation consultant she knows how important these events are in a woman’s life and strives to offer the best support, care and sharing knowledge to women in this special time in their lives
Kyla very much enjoys combining a range of therapies to support women and target the root cause of their problem ranging from Acupuncture, herbs, Remedial & pregnancy massage to restore physical & emotional wellbeing.
Kyla still works as a midwife at Canterbury hospital and remains continually up to date with current midwifery knowledge & practices.
- Chinese Herbs
- Lactation Support
- Pregnancy massage
- Remedial massage.
- Pregnancy support
- Fertility Support
- Menstrual problems
- Pregnancy massage
- Male fertility
- Sports/remedial massage
- Bachelor of Health Science TCM
- Certificate of TCM (Beijing)
- Bachelor of Nursing, Wollongong University
- Graduate Diploma in midwifery, Sydney University
- Bachelor of Health Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine. University of Technology, Sydney.
- Advanced Diploma in Remedial massage, NSW School of massage.
- Lactation Consultant, (IBLCE). International Board of Lactation Consultant Educators.
- Currently completing Master in International Public Health , Sydney University.
- Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS)
- Australian Board of Nurses & Midwifes (AHPRA)
- Australian Board of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners (AHPRA)
Fee Structure and Bookings
|Massage initial appointment||60 minutes||$120|
|Massage follow up||60 minutes||$100|
|Acupuncture Initial consultation & treatment||60 minutes||$140||$100|
|Acupuncture follow up treatment||45 minutes||$100||$90|
Should you have to change your appointment to another day or cancel it for any reason, you’ll need to ring 9211 3811 at least 1 business day prior, otherwise a cancellation fee will apply as follows:
- More than 1 business day notice: no charge
- Less than 1 business day notice: 50% of appointment fee charged
- Missed appointment: 50% of appointment fee charged