Nick founded the Wholistic Medical Centre in 1977. His depth of experience about the best combinations of conventional and complementary therapies enables him to tailor treatment plans for each individual that maximise the chances of success.
You are here: Home / Counselling & Psychotherapy
Marie practices functional/integrative medicine to address complex and chronic health issues. She is also adept at looking at the workings of the mind and is a practicing mindfulness based , body-oriented psychotherapist.
As human beings we are intrinsically connected. Sadly, trauma comes into our lives in one way or another which can shift or even cut our connections. This may leave us feeling lost, confused and dysregulated. My aim is to walk people home to a healthier and more stable sense of connection with the self […]
- Nick Bassal – Wholistic GP, Mindfulness Psychotherapy
- Deborah Cooper – Naturopath
- Tanya Newton – Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Suzi Wigge – Sydney Integrative GP, Anti-ageing and Nutritional Medicine, Chinese Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture
- Vincent King – Sydney Osteopathy
- Kathy Harris – Sydney Naturopath, Functional Testing
- Jen Hart – Osteopath
- Marie Paek – Sydney Integrative GP, Psychotherapy
- Steven Judge – Clinical Naturopathy
- Rebecca Mar Young – Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, Japanese Acupuncture, Paediatric Acupuncture
- Kyla Mayer – Pregnancy & Remedial Massage, Lactation Consultant, Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Ameeta (Amy) Gajjar – Integrative GP, Coaching, Yoga and Ayurveda
- Itab Awad-Stratti – Counselling and Psychotherapy
1st Floor, 17 Randle Street
Surry Hills NSW 2010
(02) 9211 3811.
Mon — Fri: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 1pm