Sorry, no posts matched your criteria
About Tanya Newton (Majzoub)
M.TCM, Cert.TCM (China)
Practising: Chinese herbal medicine, Acupuncture
Tanya uses the holistic philosophy of traditional Chinese medicine to restore health, balance and vitality.
She will use a combination of acupuncture and/or Chinese herbal medicine, according to your needs and her experience of what will work best for your condition. She has been in practice since 1994 and has extensive experience treating a wide range of health problems, including fertility (female and male), women’s health, digestive disorders, chronic liver conditions, skin problems, respiratory disorders, musculoskeletal problems, anxiety and stress. Tanya also treats children.
Entries by Tanya Newton (Majzoub)
- Nick Bassal – Wholistic GP, Mindfulness Psychotherapy
- Michael Cleary – GP, Homeopathy
- Deborah Cooper – Naturopath
- Tanya Newton – Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Suzi Wigge – Sydney Integrative GP, Anti-ageing and Nutritional Medicine, Chinese Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture
- Vincent King – Sydney Osteopathy
- Kathy Harris – Sydney Naturopath, Functional Testing
- Jen Hart – Osteopathy, currently on maternity leave
- Marie Paek – Sydney Integrative GP, Psychotherapy
- Hannah Mills – Osteopathy
- Steven Judge – Clinical Naturopathy
- Rebecca Mar Young – Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, Japanese Acupuncture
1st Floor, 17 Randle Street
Surry Hills NSW 2010
(02) 9211 3811.
Mon — Fri: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 1pm