Interested in learning more about holistic health and some of the conditions we treat at the Wholistic Medical Centre? Check out our latest articles on the blog.
The following articles should provide you with a great deal of information. As always, please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Welcome to Itab Awad-Stratti who is now offering counselling and psychotherapy services at the Wholistic Medical Centre on Thursdays and Fridays
Warm welcome to Dr Amy Gajjar
Sleep difficulties during pregnancy; massage can help
Regular pregnancy massage by a trained and experienced masseuse can bring relief of discomfort.
We are delighted to announce that Red Tent is now providing their services from within the Wholistic Medical Centre. Red Tent have long been known for providing Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine and massage for women and their families, and have now joined forces with Wholistic Medical Centre. We would like to introduce you to […]
Osteopaths can help decide whether you need a scan.
TCM and Acupuncture may support the journey to have a baby Unable to undergo IVF Sue and John* who are in their mid-thirties, came to see me at Red Tent, seeking support for fertility. They are both in corporate jobs with high responsibility, long hours and lots of overseas work trips. They had been trying […]
The family that eats together nurtures confident children Meal time ideally is a time of family gathering, engaging in conversation where food is consumed around a table. Toddlers and children who grow up eating with the adults learn all sorts of valuable life lessons. Shared mealtimes teach our next generation acceptable mealtime behaviours and […]
Getting to the cause of PCOS and IBS with a holistic approach 29-year-old Sonya* came to see me for help with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) which had both been diagnosed by her GPs many years ago. She had been taking different medications over the years for both of these conditions, […]
Depression in men – it takes courage to seek help Picture the worst person you can imagine whispering the cruelest things in your ear. Now picture yourself believing every single word. To try and get away from that person, you start isolating yourself from everyone. But that person is actually thoughts inside your head and […]
Turn the volume down on chronic persistent pain When persistent pain is part of daily life It is only recently that the complexities of chronic pain have been the subject of investigation. As a result, pain medicine is moving into a new era with the deeper insights that are emerging from this research. See the […]
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- Introducing Itab Awad-Stratti
- Welcome to Dr Amy Gajjar
- Thyroid problems – living beyond “normal”
- Are you pregnant, exhausted, lying in bed awake? Pregnancy massage can help!
- Is your pregnancy uncomfortable? Silence those aches and pains with pregnancy massage.
- Wholistic Medical Centre welcomes Red Tent
- When to have an MRI? An Osteopath can advise you
- Acupuncture and TCM when unable to do IVF
- Do you eat meals with your kids?
- A diagnosis of PCOS and IBS – a wholistic approach can help
- Men and depression – the courage it takes to fight this silent epidemic
- Are you debilitated by chronic persistent pain? Turn the volume down with osteopathy
- Osteopathy is available on Saturdays
- Panic attacks and traumatic stress may be helped with mindfulness psychotherapy
- “What does this nausea in my stomach and tightness in my chest mean? ”
- Is Coffee bad for me?
- Is my thyroid making me feel tired?
- Releasing strong or ‘stuck’ emotions can relieve physical symptoms
- Suffering from tension-type headaches? How osteopathy may help
- About Us
- Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Contact Us
- Conventional & Complementary Medical Services
- Counselling and Psychotherapy
- General Medical Practice
- Holistic Health Blog
- Integrative Medicine
- Japanese Acupuncture
- Naturopathy for Acute Care
- Nutritional Medicine
- Paediatric Acupuncture
- Remedial massage and Pregnancy massage
- Western Herbal Medicine