Rebecca integrates Eastern medicine across a broad scope of Western medicine treating people of all ages, using Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine and Lohan Qigong to transform health to well-being.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2 search results for:
Tanya uses the holistic philosophy of traditional Chinese medicine to support and restore health, balance and vitality.
- Nick Bassal – Wholistic GP, Mindfulness Psychotherapy
- Tanya Newton – Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Rebecca Bau – Japanese and Chinese Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Lohan Qigong
- Suzi Wigge – Sydney Integrative GP, Anti-ageing and Nutritional Medicine, Chinese Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture
- Vincent King – Sydney Osteopathy
- Marie Paek – Sydney Integrative GP, Psychotherapy
- Steven Judge – Clinical Naturopathy
- Kyla Mayer – Pregnancy & Remedial Massage, Lactation Consultant, Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Ameeta (Amy) Gajjar – Integrative GP, Coaching, Yoga and Ayurveda
- Simone Jeffries – Sydney Naturopath
- Manmohan (Mona) Kaur – Sydney Integrative GP
1st Floor, 17 Randle Street
Surry Hills NSW 2010
(02) 9211 3811.
Mon — Fri: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 1pm